Monday, November 09, 2015

The Pregnancy Dream

How can I be more specific the story I about to tell?
In certain way, it might happen soon. No doubt.
I just wanna accept and prepare my mental all the time.
Not to be strong, but by your side. All the time.

When the night I was giving up everything
She show up in my dream again.
Every time I gonna give up and move on, she show up again.
Maybe I kinda coward to let it go? Not sure.

So, the dream I about to tell, it truly make me straight up open my eyes and wake up.
It's not a scary story, it's a ... *not sure what word I can describe.
At first, I want to call her and tell her about this, but that time I already force myself keep away from her and if I want to find a person can love me in future. I NEED TO MOVE ON. IN SERIOUSLY.

Here's begins:
The dream windup I met her in somewhere like a house in living room.
Suddenly, she cry and start told me that she is sorry and keep on say: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

I hug her and asked: "Why? What happen?"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want this happen." she said.

"Just tell me, what happen?" I said.

"I'm pregnant."

That moment I shock!

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry."

"I'm so so so sorry. I didn't want know it will happen."

I hug her so tight and I started tear out, I crying, and I don't know why.

"Promise me you will give birth. Promise me you will stay alive and everything will be okay." *I not sure why I said this, but it's what I remember I said to her.*

I cry.
So hard.
The sudden, I woke up.
The last I remember is  what I said to her. There were no respond from her.
I was too scare and my brain kick me out of the dream.

I'm sorry, if I make you feel sorry to me.
对不起,如果让你感觉到你对不起我。

No comments: