Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shout Loud

Hungry at home when night
SUEC is coming soon, but I try not to be so nerves of that 
Try to keep going on a book every day
So I can convince myself "I Try  My Best"

Really damn happiest things in this month I think is the Champion Of CHKL Football Match Competition!
No doubt 
It's 3th Time I win this Cup proud of that
And I never forget the 1st time I won it
I won it when I have a beautiful girl beside on me
That's my school football career start
And now
End with same but the girl is not mine
But I glad she was came with my invited 
This was the last time she saw me on the field
Kicking football with "all-out"
Hahahas~

Well, use to be love she the most
now still the same, never change since broke up
but day by day, the strong love have become weaker 
I will never forget what the beautiful things we did together in the school life
and I will let you go when the times are right, since we promise, Right?
I will, I swear! Will let you go!
but wishing you with the other guy are unable for me
Because it can't be done
Hahaha~~

WHY?

Because A person you love the MOST that
When you wishing she or he WITH FULL OF "HAPPY", "JOY", "HOPE"
It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Hahahas~~~

It's obvious 
BECAUSE 
YOU 
LOVE 
...

Goodnight~

No comments: