Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Some update might end here

Hey
How are you?
I wanted to abandon this place 
But seem like after all this time
I still back 

You will expect I will no longer update most of my status here
"When you live long enough, you'll learn wiser and keep all the secret along in your heart."
Maybe this said by someone else, maybe no, but these are my inner thought. 

My friend, you see, the point is, you, live until now, what do you achieve? 
To be honest, I did achieve something in my life, and I proud of it. 
If the grade is given of my life, the only subject I going to fail is the relationship. 

Despite I watched so many TV series, I feel like what they said is totally reflect on me. 
Filtration? I am sure can do it anytime to a girl. Well as long as the girl doesn't feel weird. 

You know what? 
In future time I might really forget all of the blogging stuff. 
Twitter is the only way I put my emotion on.
I just can't imagine that I going to put this all behind

Secret
Lies
Betrayer 

All you need to learn and live with it
I am secret and lies, haven't reach betrayer. 
I hope someday I will 
or maybe not

Since in future society, there are no longer trust and real. 

If the person care enough 
or claim enough that 
you are one of the important people in their lives 
they will do something 
even the tiniest thing that you will notice 

That's what I told myself every night before I sleep. 



No comments: