Saturday, June 11, 2011

These two week

So fast the holiday comes the ends!
Well, I feels good these day
I spend my time with
my book, my computer, my movie, my friends, and football too!
Otherwise, my status now are good!
Positive mind at all, no sad case, no emotion
FEELS GREAT !

HERE some picture share to your guys!

OMG! White Coffee give me a wonderful night!

Really nice performance from SMK YuHua!!

The fan block the nice view.. 

Guess I with who see this show? Yes! is MACHI
because he is only friend got free ticket! 

The second holiday week of first day back to school tuition

nice sky..

Hello World! 

Sitting beside Vivan and she give me see the Domo!! Cute isn't it? 

And then I and MACHI go cut hair 
But got take photograph with BeiYu is HIM only!!!
Not FAIR!!!

MACHI shine shine teeth!!
Haha!!

GOODBYE holiday!
HELLO school!



No comments: