Monday, January 23, 2012

January Note

Only this January I already Falling In Love studying at Senior 3
My choice is right at all and I think I already find my way to future
Thanks GOD I really LOVE my 6AAI 
Classmate are fully energy and teachers are lovely
Although, some of them had gone but they are still a part of it!  
Here some memories of the first month in My Senior 3

Our Korean Guy
Nick name call PARK JI SUNG
Crazy and Popular at school

This people came from 6ARen
Name call Zhang Dong
A Funny Guy and when I chat to him
I always get many FUN with him! 

See the left hand side the Handsome one?
His name call Hong Lim
A cool guy and bad boy
I just mean his act only
but he still charming when he SILENT

See? I told you so
Many people love him
Even Girls!
Jealous Me.. Haha!

My Proudest moment
Taking picture with PARK! xD

Wow!
I love this Picture very much!
You will see my Facebook Profile Cover is using this!
How CRAZY ARE WE?

Happy Chinese New Year!
All My Friend!

OUR CLASS SECURITY! :D

The Happiest moment is that you found a friend
and
Making FUN to EACH OTHER!

HANDSOME! Wuhu~~

Junkid
HANDSOME PLS!
Now I know why Chwin love him so much
because he is so charming and FUNNY!

Steve Kid?
I really appreciate you and I love sit beside you
You make me LAUGH and sharing any thing with me all the time
Most important is you make me feels 
I always have a Best Friend beside on me

Here comes Zhi Rong DES!
This Charming people entertaining class all the time
And always play with me, make me laugh also 
Just be yourself, don't be someone else

Hi! Who is this?
This people very tired at that day
he run and run and run
Taking those memories all the time
And never lose a screen at all
Because this eyes was very small
so.. Zhi Rong give him a hand, make it bigger! 

These are the Beautiful MEMORIES in my Senior January life
Sing Song together, Dance together with 6AAi & 6AXin

Here Is Our CNY MV! 
I edit it about 6 hours.. >.<
And just make me so proud of it
Now, When I hear this song playing 
My Body will automatic Move & Dance! 

And this guy help me a lot!
Without him, I just can do nothing!
Because him, Our CNY MV makes Brilliantly!
Thanks Sean Lew!!!

Hi! PeiYi &Veng Lock! 
They Lead & Teach us how to dance & move
Thanks for you all!

GOH KA MUN!
This Girl at first own me RM18
And then we make friend 
Sound like So CHEAP
But I can tell you 
She is the person who LEAD US
DANCE & SING Together!
So, She contribution is VERY BIG

Chok face
DAMN! My eyes really small! >.<

This BOSS 
Not An Easy Guys!
I never dream about that I will earn back his trust
And he was the only one that We are pass though about
Friendship, Betray, and then Build Up Friendship again
So this time I will make myself better 
And then NEVER lose his Trust again!
This Year, I Believe We Can Make History Together!

Good Night and Happy CNY My Friend..

No comments: