Monday, September 16, 2013

A little conversation to myself

Why do I start?
Why do I think?
Why do I stare?
Tell me.
I feels like wired and sometimes I don't understand myself any more. I feels like I'm transforming now, transform to another person I felt strange and unreadable. Social phobia? But I don't afraid of communicate with people I guess I'm lack of confident to talk to someone else with open heart. I was like, want to be a silent person more than talkative person, but at the moment, I wish to make myself in the conversation. 

How can you, so sure that you are really exist? Or you just a imagination of a small child of yourself? Every single path choices that you made is a right choice, even though it is a tragedy or bad ending. What does really matter is how you gonna live with it.

Once a wise man told me that I'm too greed to want all of the choices that given, that will makes you live like hell and can't getting a success career life. So, now I'm learn letting it go. Learn how to live without things. If worth, I fight for it. Sometimes, I saw it clearly that not mine, I tried, I fail, but at least a try, better than  do nothing.

Brave enough to travel the whole journey yourself ? or fear enough became a coward lock yourself alone and die without trying?

So, tell me, where we start? 

No comments: