Monday, September 02, 2013

Social Life

When I will stop this? Try to stop typing all the things on here? This may be a threat for me in the future. At lease I think it that way. Because all my weaknesses are all on here. People can even study and try to strike me when I was weak. Maybe I was thinking too much, but considering all the possible, I took it seriously. I guess someday this place may shut down permanently.

I just can't imagine how cool heart I will be. Forgive me if I'm treating cool on you. I don't meant that.

Like I said, I have no friend at all in my entire high school life. Except those are really close to me. I can count that, JunKid, Machi, Coffee, Ah B, Kok Wai, Joan. I met people who knows me, but I don't know them at all. That pity for my social life. People will ask, do you make friend in the football club? I would say, not at all. In the club, people treat me well just because I'm like junior for them. Or maybe I'm not just good at conversation with a lot of people.

Recently, I find out, you can't trust anyone in your life, even your family, except yourself. I'm not talking those drama things that father lie to son, mother lie to daughter, boy friend lie to girl friend to keep a secret of truth. But sometimes drama things will come up your life, and make you feels like you in the drama. Good news is, you'll know what to do next, bad news is you'll think too much for it and killing yourself.

I hate lies, I don't even lie to my parent since I was 13, but irony, I good with lies. But when I don't lie to you please take it seriously, because you may be a part I never doubt for.

No comments: