Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Well, done.

I need to over  come  my vomit  after drink tooo much
so, I deep breath  a lot
Alcoho dun fuck with my stomuch, I kinda vomit free this summer
pls dun spolit it
I hope i cant write a great story during my drunk time, but seem not.
--------------------------------------
Yeah, above that is a drunk JinQuan, so don't listen to him.
The next day I woke up is a girl sleeping beside me, I just surprise!
Well, we just sleep alright? P/s: I drunk, and how the hell would I know that she not doing anything to me?
Nailed IT!

Don't worry, be happy.
So, the last thing I remember is I throw up twice before I completely dead on bed.
One thing I need to clear it out at here, maybe someone will reading or NOT, I remember when I drunk, I read "someone" blog, and tweet the "someone" that "someone" doing it well, and "someone" steal my line not heart.
"If you want a great story, do it randomly."
Yeah, it pop out my mind and I straight text "someone", people seem not so interested, but after that still steal my line. Ha Ha. Whatever.

Guess late night, do well in training today, hurt my shoulder right now, and carrying a wound my left arm.
I think I should take a photo and make it like album when I have new wound again.

And Goodnight.

No comments: