Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quotes of mine

I believe what I believe is a bullshit

I smile and laugh at those stupid humanity

Maybe I'm intelligent, but far more than while handle my emotional

People are leaving, don't they? So pull your shit together and move on

I see though people evilness, that is sort kind of my talent gift

I always sort out my time plan for important people, so if you wanna last minute pull out, just let me know earlier

God help those who help themselves
People don't see far, yet I see too far and afraid of proceed

I know that is a trap, and only make me go into that trap is somebody I care most

If I were you, I kill myself already

Maybe it's cruel or I don't know what happening, but one thing I'm sure is I can see through problem

I don't think clear when I have attachment, but I think and act straight when I have alcohol

People think they afraid of changing, truth is they need some push

You'll know I'm a lunatic, once you're my friend

I think too much, like very much that you can't imagine

I'm a weirdo, I mean I talk or text weird, but if you feel not weird maybe we're same level of weird

If girl I like can eat a lot, then I can pay

Tough is not the way, to believe it's okay not to be okay, that's what I believe

Sometimes I act angry in conversation, but secretly I'm not angry at all

Music playlist, that what I hide myself into it

I knows things before you told me, sound one of the talent I have, I guess

As long as can make her high, that is not about the dick size anymore

A girl that have unique character, don't apologize, that's what make you became you

No matter how ridiculous she is, please believe her, because she just a girl.

With you, I really need to learn how to shut my mouth

In my term of healing, psychologist never help

One thing I never regret: I kissed your cheek on 14th of June, Kiss Day

- - JinQuan

No comments: