Saturday, April 25, 2015

To Mrs J

This time was different
Different than before
Yea
The feelings was hard and painful 
But it all came by
Around 
Bend 
After all these days I smile at those memory
Those memory I think will hurt me 
I told myself 
Those memory
Those moment 
I was smile and glad 
Maybe some flaws in those memory but
joy memory more then flaws 
and that was okay for me

Don't cry on those happy memory you have with people
Those are beautiful memory 
Don't let sadness take away from it
It take away enough from you 
Don't tears 
If you're thinking a happy, warm, joy memory 
These memory are deserves more than tears 
You should smile on it

You know 
Sometimes 
I think I was stupid to write those letter for you
Telling my feelings and truth for you is right
But
It is unnecessary
It is unnecessary
Well, I guess love can cloud your judgement was right after all 

I mean I was a stupid after all 
Don't I?
I mean why should I worry about losing you when you tell me I don't need to. 
I don't want to have you 
Why should I?
When I know I'm the only person that know you well
When I know I can have a female friends willing travel with me
When I know I can be your best friend ever in your life
When I know I can seduce you in some ways 
When I know I can give you some different taste in life
When I know I can learn about girls from you
When I know I can learn about how to take care a girl 
When I know I can share your burden
When I know I can shout on you, you can shout on me
When I know we can share about photography 
When I know someone that have the same taste with me
When I know you are weirdo as me 

After all of this
Then 
Why should I having you when I know can let you tears a lot?
I know if I can't let you stop, that is my problem 
But I did always did let you stop, don't I? 

And that enough reason for me to stay by your side. 
Just fuck others telling me that leave you is for my own good. 
Okay? 

No comments: