Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Just push the limit...

Today go football training...
I work hard in the training but can't feel my limit...
sad...
My friend just being crazy...
they just shoot the goal with full power...
hard and pain...T.T
but i can't feel i got go to the limit...
when i gone to save a ball...
i'm just jump over to the ball but can't touch it...T.T
coach say too fat to me...T.T
lucky...
i'm save many in the penalty training... ^^
i'm just hope i can push to the limit...
just as same as i and you...
darling...
when i save a ball between goal i always remind you...
becuz you give me strength, brave, and protection...
this is how i never afraid the ball coming toward to me...
no matter how hard the ball is coming...
i always got confidence to save...
in the field, i imagine the goal is you and i must be save the ball
and not let the ball hurt you...
becuz you are my goal...
i want push to the limit to save you...

Darling , miss you...nite...


hope your all understanding i'm saying what... ^^

No comments: