Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update 18/5 10.02p.m

Everything goes blur in front at my eyes
Many thing wanna say it from the heart
And then?
Finally?
Where?

Hate myself
Always think too much
Hate myself 
Always look stupid in front my friend 
Hate myself
Always take care people more then myself

So?
People thanks you?
or saying you just acting 
like a pretense person?
HATE!~


Exam tomorrow
Blogging
because tomorrow is SHIT Malay History and Add Math

Sigh~
Two day more then comes 5/21
They say the world comes end?
For me just sit and see will this happen
If happen, I love you all my parent and my friend and my lover
If not happen, I want travel every corner of the earth




Still saving money for camera
CANON? 
NIKON?
FUJI FILM?
Any suggestion guys? 
For taking every beautiful thing of my life



No comments: