Thursday, August 23, 2012

etadpU erutciP

Can you see the title? 
Well, it really got this two words
But you must have some skill to identify it~

A Lovely Morning Capture My Heart

I-poh? or Ipoh? I wonder..

RAW! Lion Cat in the Garden? 

WOW! What is this? 

Hi~ Beautiful~

Does he really love his country so much like this?

Cute Papa Eating Dao Fu Fa

ERM.. Where the Sunset?

Some Landscape?

House on the River? 

This book is really Syok To Me!
Talk every things Bingo To Me! 
And It Inspire To Me!
AmyChueng Heavyweight Love Words
Syok 99!

Today Is Valentine's Day? 
Who I gonna To be send? 
But I already delete it~
So~~ Annoying you are not the Lucky Guy ba!
What a Thick Face Me xD

Brotherhood? 

Sunway One Day Trip

Marketing? Sure not suitable to me

The Class Video?
Junkid WILL kill me, if I do it very worst that he expect
But I hope will get The Best Graduate Video In CHKL
I hope la~  

WOW! Who is this handsome? Saving penalty from Van-Destroyer (Lee Xiao Hua)

Another Save from Ah B Long Range Shooting

WOW~~
This is my favorite!! 
What a Long throw From JinQuan! 
<3 p="p">

No comments: