Thursday, August 29, 2013

Past Is Just A Past Tense

Everybody chatting with their friend and change heart to heart to each others. Well, I mean my secondary high school friend. Seem like now only few of them, care about me and I truly care, although before that I care most of them, but now seem lost something. I guess, my new life just started. New place, new friend, new start. 

Once, I made a mistake. I mistake that nearly my friend. I was reviewing back the picture that I store in my phone between our memory, I felt, stranger. I began delete all of it, when I was selecting the picture, I realize there was a ME, that been fall in love to a person so much before. Lucky, I didn't expect too much, because I always knew but I don't want to admit it. Truth always cruel, but you need to face it. Those day I was living in hell.

And now, I started a new way to communicate with you, like best friend, like a family member. Normally, before that I was miss you like hell. But now, I'm already not the person use to be miss you so so so much, but sometimes will miss you, but base on friend and family feelings. People said, when you can't make a relationship with her, then finally she will become your "adopted" sister. Tell you, I don't care which relationship, or what position I in your heart, but I believe I'm the person you need, when you needed it.

Whatever past is past, leave it behind or become yourself as the lonely sad person that always trap in the past memory. 

No comments: