Thursday, November 07, 2013

An unexpected person

Considering typing Chinese maybe you don't read it well, so I make it English for you.

Once, you told me about your life before I walked in. It was miserable, I can felt it. 
These day I know you have a hard time and I really know how it feels like, I really do. We barely knows each others, and I may not know how or what, but at least I hope I can be the one you can rely on.

I always want to see you smile when we meet or while chatting together.

Since we met at the moment I just want you be joy and happy, and when I can do something that can make you smile again and again I will keep doing that. It nothing about benefit or what, sometime it's just feelings. You just want the people you like that can smile with you.

In this stage, what I can do, and what I can't do, it was pretty clear in my mind. Stop and stare, waiting thing hows happen and always have prepare things when goes bad. I always do. But, before things be clear enough, I'll try, would you let me?

No comments: