Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just Another Love Story

The pain of my heart, since when I so easily wipe it off?
Or, I'm just a person who always giving myself an antidote before things happen?
"Do others things are more worst then now?" 
Told myself when having a hard time in life.

I do have a Spring season when I was 14. That memories, feels like a flower going to bloom. Damn for sure!
After Spring goes and leave me behind, Summer comes. 
Summer wind blow through my face, and I was thinking I finally can met someone in this summertime. 
But thing go dramatic then become summertime sadness.
Maybe been through so much during summertime, suddenly Autumn come and show up in my life, and light up my world like nobody else.
I guess there still have things need to work it out and I was putting some hope in this year Autumn. Hoping I can collect a maple leaf for my bookmark, and collect some wood to warm me up before cold Winter come.

I was thinking someday or maybe other time, we'll met under a maple tree, and we was so busying enjoying the view of Autumn maple leaf falling, and didn't notice each others. Suddenly, we turn around and see each others, both of us just standing there and smile to each others. 
We was making a small step in front ahead and another small step and another, and we together ran through this cover by full of maple leaf garden park and huge each others tightly. 

The story of us is not going to end like this and I know it, what I need to and have to do.  

  

No comments: