Sunday, December 22, 2013

Corrupted

There's only one thing I know about life.
I know some things happen by chance,
And some things happen because we make them happen.

Barry Allen was a man haunted by his past.
But when he became the Flash, he left the ghosts behind.
He found love. A Family. Friends.
Barry thought yesterday was behind him...
...But somebody wouldn't let him escape it.

When Barry came to me for help, I turned him away.
I'm not the hero of this story.
I'm a man who's been corrupted by his own unbearable pain,

I'm a man who has too much blood on his hands to be called good.
I'm a man who had nothing to live for...
...until the day I met the Flash.

The first time I met Barry Allen, I nearly killed him.
Like I said, I'm not the hero of this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up on is about father to son letter, how tricky is this? 
Well, Barry A.K.A The Flash (A Superhero with super speed) He lost his superpower when he time travel back to past to change the original timeline ( His mom was murdered when he was 11 years old, so he went back to the past and save her but on the same time he won't have the superpower if he save his mom. ) 

Barry was trap in past, and he meet a friend father, Thomas Wayne. He told Thomas that the world have Flash, his son is alive, Bruce Wayne A.K.A The Batman. And when the Flash comes back the world that belong to Flash, Flash give the letter by Thomas wrote to his son. 

And this all I was talking about and the sentences impress me most is, " I'm a man who's been corrupted by his own unbearable pain. " I feel that, I really do. Why?

I been through with a person that suddenly lost all people that he/she love. I know losing someone that care so much in your life can make you suffer all time. All these pain, some day will corrupted you, you become insensitive for all the pain, and you just think you survive another pain more, you think this will make you more stronger, but it also the weaknesses that suddenly will collapse, break your psychic and make you become a psycho. 

The more suitable way to talking about recently me, is like " I don't care "
I'm tired to care those don't care people anymore. Damn tired. 
Tired to guess, tired to ask, tired to respond. 
Letting it go all the things, and glad is, football corrupted me and make me better, thank god.

No comments: