Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Heart Stop A Moment

Dropping down in a space time that endless boundary.
A chess game that don't how to make a next step.
Talking to the moon at lease it will reply you under the light.
Writing a script that stuck in a chapter that you can't tell more.

The feelings that I have is up on there

Nothing.
Perhaps I should be more loyalty to my feelings.
Although, her acting not I'm expected, doesn't mean she don't care me.
Day by day, maybe some day we'll find out there have boundary between us, make the next step, moon light will be our witness, the story will go through the wonderland that we never seen before.

#Today, I suppose at NILAI station stop, then I over slept. The train straight to LABU station, I stopped there and change train back to NILAI. When I was walking up to the sky bridge, a beautiful morning sky get my attention. I took it down with my phone and wanted share it. Heart stop when the moment I catch this picture, it was too beautiful. Non of any effect added.#


No comments: