Sunday, October 04, 2015

Space & Time

I have a dream last night. To be specific is Oct 3. Non of the dream that can make me continue after I wake up to confirm I am asleep and dreaming.
The dream was so real until I fall into it; feel and live into it. 
I did so many thing in that dream. So far I know it's been awhile since I do those things. 
People would say:"Maybe it's just you desperately want that, so your brain fool you with your dream." 
But I'm not. I mean I already let it go; let it flows away. 
Until she gave an message impact. 
I never thought about she opened that note at this moment. 
I never thought about it she would open at all. 
And never thought she take a picture and send it to me. 
It just gave me the impact of complicated feelings I didn't aware and I bring into sleep. 

I remember I watching her collapse; watching her cried so hard that can't catch a breath; watching her fall asleep. 

Now, I wonder.

Because something just not words can describe.

Now, I don't ask what we are. 

Because it just meaningless to ask. 

But if we still have unknown in the universe, then how would be us to understand love in rational way? 
Love, is beyond space and time.



I love the parallel universe concept, it gave me think about the choices we did made and we didn't made.



No comments: