Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wish List

I wish I can by your side when you was ill
I wish I can eat a lot of things with you
I wish I can drive you everywhere you want to
I wish I can go travel with you 
I wish I can take many photo with you
I wish I can same university with you
I wish I can have the same sport hobby with you
I wish I can cook somethings to you
I wish I can tie your hair
I wish I can warm your blanket
I wish I can help warp you while you feeling cool
I wish I can prepare everything for you before you going out 
I wish I can make you talk more about yourself
I wish I can make you come my game match of football
I wish I can make you happier 
I wish I can make you feel comfort when you talking with me
I wish I can make you take more attention about me
I wish I can buy you something you like 
I wish I can buy you something you always carry along because of me
I wish I can make you missing me when I'm not beside you
I wish I can make myself better to reach your requirement 
I wish I can make myself not to miss you so much
I wish I can don't jealous too much to others people that can treat you so well and you didn't reject it
I wish I can hold on more little all the time 
I wish I can make you be true for me
I wish I can be more mature
I wish I can every time drunk because of you
I wish I can not crazy missing you all day long
I wish I can control myself for you
I wish I can take all my photograph and create an album of you 
I wish I can drunk and wasted with you 
I wish I can eat ice cream with you

I wish I can heal your heart 
I wish I can wipe your tears
Lastly,
I wish I can stay beside you as long as I can, no matter what relationship we'll be.


No comments: