Sunday, March 30, 2014

All the things I believe

I can't feel anyone, anymore
I just can't
I was like starting giving up on you

I'm tired of missing you
I'm sick of waiting your reply
I'm done of always chasing after you while you don't give a shit

I'm tired of talking about you in front of my friend
I'm sick of talking all about my feelings to you
I'm done of tried to calling you and you don't give a reply

I'm tired of letting myself into you
I'm sick of thinking about you
I'm done of helping you while you don't appreciate it

 I'm just


very tired

very tired

to explain every single things to you like he do
because you also don't want to care about or know about me


I'm just upset the whole time
I'm just once and once again disappointed
I'm just getting enough of heart breaking myself whole time


I know you will feel nothing but him
I know you will not feel heart breaking but him
I know you will not missing me but him

I know only when you lonely you will find me

I'm just done
Done chasing after you while you always push me away
No matter how you come back for me
You always make me feel like I'm just normal guy for you
You can't treat me better or same as you does to him
Or as same as I treat you
Just Enough


You are out of my league, all the things I believe
You maybe the right girl for me, but you were more than just a dream

Now I'm not going to cry
or I say I have no tears or nothing to cry anymore
I just kept in my mind
Always
You not talking about me
You don't missing about me
You don't care about me
You don't simply find me
You're not

Just not

I'm just not the one who deserve your love.

No comments: