Thursday, October 30, 2014

I know I'm not the only one.

It's been a while since I last time talk with somebody about how I feel. Now this kind of pillow talk no longer needed because I have no intention to let someone go in my heart. I keep myself a promise that open it again when you really found your true love. When I say true love it means, my life really go along with her, be with her all the time and mostly she like being with me. Yeah, and that is a promise for myself.

The only thing that really kill me is myself. Why? because I won't let her go. It happen once, and happen again. So, I learn from mistake, in time, never make the same mistake "third time" (Well, I already make twice).

I have a bad feeling about upcoming Viper Challenge Run. I might kill me. Why? because when I saw her, I freeze. The girl I'm not going to meet again in my life, she reappear. I'm scare. I really do. I'm dying for help. I'm scare because of she going to bring a guy. I scare because she won't tell me everything. I'm scare because of I don't know how to dealt with the conversation. I'm scare because I always losing you. I scare because every time we plan out, I always not the only one.

No comments: