Friday, July 13, 2012

Would you see? I doubt that..

If I wrote in ENGLISH then you will never know what I want to say.
Because you lazy to read it, know it, what I writing about.
This not a criticism to you, I just wanna say something but I scare if you see it, then you will more anger.
So I doubt that, you will see finish this post, and once again, I browse you blog.
Next of this, I use point form to present what I gonna to say, and non-chain with each point.

1st, I'm happy that you really start to love & care & more intelligent in a relationship, I'm happy really, because you learn. Better than when you with me gather.

2nd, I saw your blog these days, some EMO, some unhappy, some care, and I see some of my old shadow at your blog! Because if you really care someone that you mean it, then you will know my feelings someday.

3th, For you, I hope we still can be friend. When last time we said we will be best friend, but now we just friend, normally friend. I'm not sad about it, because I cried it before.

4th, I think, you almost forgot me, who I'm, isn't? Many people say that 1st Love in their life are easy to let it go, indeed, you're also the one. But still got some kind of stupid a fucking brainless idiot naive people can't forget about it. Just like a hell jail.

5th, My heart is making by some of non-destroy steel  even harder then a diamond, because I take all the damage that you gave it to me. BEFORE.

So, I live! Till today, I'm still alive. But live like a monster. Somethmes I even think about die like a man were better. Because I ask myself, where are my soul?
Tired, and a late night
Goodnight 

2 comments:

hwayyean. said...

your soul is still here.
love doesnt mean everything.
life still has many elements.
it worth you to stay alive, and enjoy it all.
cheers :D

Kenn Lim said...

Hi! ^^