Thursday, December 18, 2014

Lost Star

It was another rough night for me. The mind was so clear that made me stay awake. I don't know why, I wish I can fell asleep, just escape this world just for few hours. So, I decide open my blogger read HER blog and write some new update as well. Sometimes, I wish God just tell us the reason, made life easier to live through, but world not a grand wishing factory. 

Life, we all searching for meaning, the purpose of living. Life can taste many ways, bitter, sour or sweet. I remember once SHE asked, "Why so pain? Why so those memory give the unbearable pain?" Today I just found the answer from HER favorite movie. "Because the love was real. "

But are we all lost star. Trying to light up in the dark. But don't you dare, let our best memories bring you sorrow.Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending. 

I know I acting strange and being a jerk lately. I'm sorry, I wish I can came out with some better apologize ways, so next time when we meet, don't ask me what I apologize for. But I promise you one thing that I always promise for, never leave you alone. 

Hope every step we taken, made us stronger and better.

The champion that I won, I want to share this honor with you 

No comments: