Wednesday, April 06, 2011

A Raining Day

It's time 4.52p.m
Still at school using computer in IT center
Outside raining people are doing their activities with indoor

Today just going normal in school
Just say "Good Morning" to every buddy when I reach
"Good Morning, YeeToong."
"Good Morning, Cai Lin."

The funny things is I just like a fool when I tried to save a paper
on YongRen hand >.<

ARH!!!
Felt like stupid when I catch it!
YongRen laugh
YeeToong laugh
Alex laugh
SHE also laugh >.<
HAIz...

Stupid ME

That paper?
Oh! just wrote something between me and YeeToong xD
Hm...
Writing that I want date SHE to see a movie
I afraid SHE will reject my request >.<
So I also call YeeToong going that date
Stupid me

Hm...
and then the bell ring!
so Alex YongRen and Me going to eat mixed rice at school outside :)
Hungry me eat RM5 a plate xD
Then, going back school when still raining
Alex need to fetch CaiLin
So I thing I need to go back alone
before that I also ask Alex tell HER I going back Hostel give HER a cover for the rain
But my BEST Friend haven't said to HER
Sad case... :(

Ok fine!
I meet SHE on the way back to school
Give a "Hi" and tell HER Alex car waiting outside there
The happy thing is SHE ask me
"Eh? Why are you in here?"
"Just now eating lunch with them."
"Oh."
"Alex waiting outside there."
"Ok."
"BYE!"
"BYE."( Actually I'm not sure that SHE got said "BYE" la.. xD )

So the conversation just like above :D

I thing it is time to go
Time is 4.23p.m
Go back home with MACHI fetch by teacher car
Just now MAHCI finish his test that about the TAYLOR "U"
He is coming now
UPDATE when free :)


And then tomorrow go a friendly match too
Focus in the match first 
DATE?
I think next time because the another friendly match held in this Saturday
>.<
HARDDDDArgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: