Friday, March 16, 2012

Girl's Friends

The day we met together I thought, we can stay still forever
never discrete, never separate, never leave each others
but it happens
GOSH!
These day feeling very strange!
I never notice about your blog or your Facebook statue
It means, I already forget you, ignore you


I try so hard to remember you, cause I wanna forget you
WHY?!
people say:
"If you can't forget something, then you just remember it, maybe someday your careless will let it gone."
So I do and it works!
Besides..
My mentor taught me
"If you care about someone will hurt you, that's be cruel to yourself."
So I protect myself careful control my feelings, and don't too emotion everyday


Last year, I crush at a cute girl call Charlene ( FB name call Teh Tarik)
I try hard to have a talk with her, but it too hard, non like my friends can talk easily with she
So, at the end of the SPM last day, I told her my mind, and take out my heart in front of she
face to face talk, but the answers is just let me heart broken
she just walk away, left my sadness shadow in the darkness corner
It's alright, we still make friend, I think so..
Cause we same class that year, we not talk so much, just 50 sentences I can count.. Awkward..

This year, I meant to be alone but a saw a girl
who's bring happiness to everyone, her smile was.. PURE like Sunlight
I think I was fell in love at first sight to her, and I was too fast to let she knows
I like she
So, I felt I gonna lose a friend or a chance AGAIN~~
It was tired to face this kind of problem, friend keep telling me
"Just go for it!" and it sound to me "Just go for die!" SPEECHLESS~~
Make it natural, I told myself, when the chance comes, try for a shoot see how it makes
Although, it's impossible, I heard some others say, I have no chance to her
And she also say to her friends :"We sure can't make it together, and we are not suitable."
Okays.. I understand.. SO I GIVE IT UP!

It doesn't matter..
And now, I just have a new good female friend who cares about me!
Ashley
Good and Nice to meet you!
Besides, Emily, Miko, Yeetoong, and some others female were also cares about me
But Ashley was so..
Hm..
No word to comment..
Hahaha~~~
If you see this chat me next time when I online.. :)
I would like to tell you what I gonna to say.. :D

Good Morning everyone.. And I need sleep now.. :O


No comments: