Sunday, March 18, 2012

Inspire Me Somethings

Today the hole day thing is
Hard working my Book Keeping and finding some IDEA for our TINY Movie
So I keep listening some OST hope can found some, but it just cover by B.K Idea
SAD~~
It's alright
The happiest thing is I keep on balance the ANSWER!
What can I say? :D HAPPY~~ And shout in front my mom.. Haha~~

And now my favorite Football team is on the lead.. Wolf 0-5 Manchester United
What a Big Win! :D
I think I can have a sweet dream on bed
Feels good right now
Tomorrow is the reopen school day, no feel~
Just another day we can work hard and get good result, You taught me right? Ashley? :)
Life always suffer things, the way that we can do is keep going on, no matter what happen, the earth still going on, not because of your pity, it'll stop turning it! Life still goes on! :D

A sad face goes a day,
A happy face goes a day,
So we can choose what day do we want to be!
Cheer up!
If you lose something in your life, It doesn't matter,
Because you'll get something, in the same time, Everyone is fair enough in this world.
So this was you inspire me, Ashley.. Thanks! :)

No comments: