Sunday, March 25, 2012

These DAY

EXAM week.. Working so hard this time, hope I will get a better result..
Tomorrow is Bookkeeping, I do a lot of exercises the hole holiday, hope no problem when exam
Hm.. Today so moody, don't know why
I think because of the weather thing, the Sun cover by the cloud whole time
Even that, I can watch through the Sun with my eyes
Sigh.. Really bad

Turn another thing to say
These day I always listen Hans Zimmer Movie Original Soundtrack 
Like The Dark Knight, Sherlock Holmes, Inception
Those are MASTERPIECE! When you listen the music, you can imaging the movie how goes on! 
How BRILLIANT! 
Listening and study my exam! And it works!  
Love Listening OST! 

Last Week We Had A Game At School
With Ah B, Topman, Latte, HaoJian, KokWai, JianFeng, Machi
Great! We perform a Top Class Futsal Match (Indoor Football)
And I haven't give people let in a GOAL! Clean Sheet in 5 Match! 

Below this Picture
I want to THANKS MY BUDDY! 
Cause he gave me a unforgettable MARK ON MY FACE in my school life! 
Is is MACHI BEH! 



Really hurt, When I put some medicine on the place
IT REALLY HURT!!!!!!! 
ARH!!!!!!! 
What a BEAUTIFUL NATURAL TATTOO.. I told myself.. :)
Goodnight.. :)

2 comments:

Mickey Key said...

腐烂就腐烂啦!
你要死了!尸变~!
arghhhhhhhh...解剖!XD

Kenn Lim said...

小心我第一个来吃掉你的脑袋!:D