Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunshine

That day for me not just the movie, but you. The day I have is living 20 years from now is the most wonderful day of my life. Same thought, same conversation type, all day synchronize together. Just like that, happen smoothly all the time and end with a goodbye kisses. Sorry, I just too OLD SCHOOL style person. Took KTM to mall and meet her, bought her healthy breakfast, and leave a unclear relationship with her. After finishing the date with her, I was at KTM station and then on the train keep smiling whole day long. NON-STOP SMILING.








How dare I go to kiss a girl that I never dream before? Just because she beautiful? No, it is more than that, more than the right feel coming and do what my feels tell me. At start, I was consider take a step back and not to do that to my best friend. Until the choosing option comes, my inside tell me "Kiss her BA". The stupid thing is I stepped her foot when kissing her! OMG! STUPID ME! DAMN STUPID! 

Other than that, the sweet was on high level for me, but I don't know will she also same feel as me. Seriously I'm not a playboy or else, like I say, I'm OLD SCHOOL style person. When I was a kid, oh well, is when I was Form 4,  my mentor tells me that I will not be a good LOVER, but he can sure that I will be a great HUSBAND. Well, the mentor she also know it, call 郑添福. 

So, when I started to miss a girl? 

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.

-- The priest in MAN OF STEEL.

No comments: