Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Slow & Steady & Something

These day are tough, I mean mentally goes very tough. Keep calm and pretend, I'm good for it. All the time you are hang on my mind. Subconscious of my are strong, all are storing our laugher, our time, our memory are preciousness for me. I will suddenly wake it just because I dream about you and I having a relationship together, wake up just because I thought it become TRUE, wanna wake up and see you. But because of that , I seem so hunger for your attention, sometime a phone call, you can made my day.

Searching day by day, realize I not just want to be a best friend maybe? Maybe something more then it? Am I too greed between our relationship? Question come toward my mind always. Nearly, you started not to reply my message, am I too sensitive for it? I try to persuade myself that maybe you are busying something, or else, sometime even think about you going to hospital again. So I try to wait you text me back, an hour, quarter hour, slept for it, next day still no any reply for it. Perhaps, WeChat will breakdown sometime?

Knew you just started to live alone, and without a relationship again. I try to not ask about what happen you both, because I know it will hurt, damn hurt. So I want to meet you again like you never have a relationship before, know a brand new YOU. Past is a tenses, like you past a beautiful landscape, later you just only can remind it in your mind, if can't remind it, let it past, everyday world change, so do natural change, next landscape will more beautiful. Seem so easy, but I was prison by my Ex relationship almost 4 years. Hope you will get through this.

I can't give any promises to you, but as long as we together, I will share all the happiness and laugher to you, introduce more my life style to you. Time can be a judge, to judge how I treat you. 

Maybe someday we will meet together just like a friend, but lover.


No comments: