Sunday, August 04, 2013

Recognize

I'm tired 
Today football keep running
Now a late night post, and just drink with some old friend
Get some advise from them, and hope them all were wrong when they comment on you
because I know there is more than that, when they comment about you
Maybe they were not stuck in that type of situation before, I won't blame them

And now, I broke my vow about shutting myself a month
but I reopen just because I afraid somebody are looking to contact me so badly, but non of it
So, after that day, I shutting myself again 2 week
Hope all things go well, and ...

#####################################################

Sometimes, my friends were right
look back all the things happen
it was a tragedy, for me
but I don't think so
because I believe
I have beyond the love about you 

Every time what on my mind is not going to succeed 
because I just living in my fantasy world
maybe I'll stuck in again some infinity loop

Every time I was down or being hurting
I told myself
I must stronger enough to protect what I meant to
Mental or Physical
Anything 

Maybe someday Iron Man will recognize his energy is not enough to save the world.

No comments: