Monday, February 17, 2014

Silhouettes

The girl who told me that she was heartbreaking when sees I'm with another girl together. But truth is, I never be with anyone now, even never think about to start a relationship. I glad to heard that when she told me, but also angry about it. Your acting told me you were jealous.

Yesterday, father friend, one old guy, told my father that I should chase you. Yeah, I did, I did very hard, very damn fucking hard, but you just treat me like a brother and you feel nothing like I was chasing you. Friend Zone. How I suppose be go further more? But I told my father I will do my best, yeah, and it was a lie. My mom knows half the story, but not all. I try to hide those past, let it be.

I try so hard to reach you. I do what ever I can do. Power of distance works for me, but not you. I don't think "what if" anymore. Expectation always disappointed me. You asked me once, what pain do you gave me. Well, you don't know when a person always text you so much, miss you so much, try to choose a time to tell you what he was doing and you didn't reply and show some respect that you care about it. If you ask, why I likes Venilia, I can tell you is, she will text me often, or sometimes, chat about others things, hers things, share it to me. But you just keep on it, let me guess what happen to you. You never share much, ask much, or care about me. Then I don't understand you. But if you don' tell me how could I understand you?

Looking back, those day, I was like an idiot, fool use by when you needed, I hate to admit it. Because people do crazy things when they in love. But I'm tired of this just one man show. I know you are simple person, simple as I know you didn't want to hurt anyone. But, you did a lot that you don't even fucking know when the person have already bleeding.

So, if you are trying to get back me, please try it harder.
If you are in love with someone, please dun easily change your heart.
Don't just steal people heart then stab on it.
If you wanted say no, then just say no, don't hesitate to say "NO"


No comments: