Friday, December 02, 2011

WHAT CAN I DO?

Just another day gone
The next exam held in next Monday
Suck me
Account, Economic
Not useful if I gonna to be an Engineer
How?
Mind drop in chaos
Always ask myself
How do I do?

My dream is be a footballer
but now this dream is harder than everyone think it
Be a footballer in Malaysia?
Just ask yourself
What do you gonna do in future if you retire in your football career?
Now, in Malaysia football just your entertainment
That's truth

My interested is something like fixing thing
Fixing any thing in life
or open it up and make research
And technology
Like Computer, Programming
Even development Games or things

Now, I can choose simply is Business
Something like management but not in Account
And someday I would like to work at Wall Street!

Sigh.........
HOW DO I DO?
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME 
WHAT CAN I DO?


No comments: