Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hide

As I look at her, her eyes and tone are meant what she said.



Past few weeks ago, we talk about like a lot. Things are more simple then I ever imagine about. When she talks, I knew every words she said is truth, at least that moment she can't lies about feelings. I tried to stand by her side of view, tried not to be judgemental or a jerk. I stare at her as she talking all about the mess she been through, it was... well I just can't say a thing, not a single, because I'm not her, all those decision she make had already made, so what I do is keep my opinion inside for myself and give her a smile. And my ears are all hers. 

I doing good recently, build up my body so that can carry a person while climbing a mountain. But those fat are not going to lose me if I not control eat and burn it. About she, I hope she also well prepare, if not I going to carry her up to the mountain and non-negotiable for her. I'm carrying her up! 

All those story she told, some I can respond, some I wanted to, but instead of telling her, I rather keep it to myself, because I know she won't listen. Stubborn head! 
What I can do is a simple smile, for her. The last thing before I left, or we end our little meet up, I really need her to remember my smile. Just my smile. 


As I told her those birthday card I made and those hundred stars I fold for her. She said I never gift her before. Neither last year or previous years. Last hangout I told her I did, but she never received my gift before. Her voice are so sure about that. So, she ask when? I just smile away. 

Yeah. I did once for her. And she broke my heart. 


For the card and stars I made
Please hide away from her, so that she'll never find out.

No comments: