Friday, March 20, 2015

Beyond something I searching for.

I really not angry or mad or any else you would think of
After I text you morning today and just now read your blog
I found myself really need to tell you something that I don't understand.

I'm a human, I talk to my love one (friends and family and lover) like a lot. Any funny, silly things or thought I think of, or any dream I dreamed, bullshit a lot but in the end we laugh at it or maybe knows life how should it be. I hold on every memory, every single tiny details of my love one, maybe sometimes will forget. I can be a very good listener, in fact you already know and I can come up something very serious thought and the same time try to cheer you up, but starting point is you willing talk to me. 

I don't understand. 
When I ask for the battery, you took it, and you never say a thing. I spend whole day and beg for the staff must find it for me because it is very important. Until, the staff told me, you took it.
I was like, do I text you before I started to wait? Yes. I do text, but why you don't say a thing? Okay, fine, maybe you're busying.

The way I found myself for any excuses of your reason that not reply a single word or how you act to me recently is more than your imagine. These days, my hope became desperate. You never reply my text. At the end, I just feel, it is enough for me that you already "seen" the massage. If you text back, that is my lucky day.  

I don't understand. 
Why? 
You said, I'm your soul mate or maybe soul mate is too shallow to describe between us. 
Well, that bother me, because I keep on asking myself, who are you to me? 

If I'm your soul mate, brother, best-friend, 
then who are you to me?

No comments: