Thursday, March 26, 2015

More than words.

I love words. 
I love vintage typewriter font. 
I love typography, I always do. 
Words can read deep into your heart, deep into your mind. 
Some might think why I write many sentimental topic and label me as a sentimental writer and that is not true. 
Because the inspiration of creation is came from your mind, your heart. And I had to say, I have a big heart. 
I might pessimistic but I always hope for the best. 
I always told myself, everything will crush you in your life.
But deep down, never forget where you came from, what the purpose from the beginning and what make you reach until here. 

I like to create or invent. Like an inventor.
I like to create story, images, video and more that I can imagine. 
You can judge, criticize but never telling me to stop create.
 
I read a lot recently. 
Words keep flow in my head. 
Life of meaning, thought of matter. 
I'm waiting my chance to post my typography that I already create.
I love words like I said. 


"She not perfect. She mess things up. She have height phobia. She have select the phobia. She strong at the same time she weak. She cried at middle of the night. She miss someone but afraid to call. But, all she want is a man who bring her flower, understand her flaws and love it all. " 
-- JinQuan

No comments: