Monday, March 28, 2011

Picture motion

I'm always playing my guitar alone in night 
Why?
because I felt that it is quiet and lonely
I love that surrounding 
Do anything with myself as I like
Long time no put some picture of my life ^.^

It's evening at 7p.m.
I sit on the bus back door stairs
because there is no seat on the bus >.<

I listening songs
from Jay Chou to Lee Hom
from Bruno Mars to Adam Lambert

It stop here to take the toll ticket
and I see a lonely street
so I took it in to picture :P


26/3 it is a special to me
got a friendly match at Taman Wahyu
and I still won't forget the day Number 26 ^.^v

hehe
I took it in the bus at 2.15p.m
heading a way to Kota Raya
see a train coming from far side ^.^v

so boring on the bus
took the picture when I see finished my book :)

do you see the sky?
just random took it :D


Finished my game in 0-1
lose already but we control the match at all the time
our coach praise us play well ^.^
except me :'(

Is time to go home now
I gotta sadness time on bus
cry too :'(
the game lose one of the reason is because of me
sad sad sad

but I just sad a while because I know that 
the team need me
need a tough goalkeeper 
although I'm a famous goalkeeper in CHKL xD

almost reach Kajang ^.^

Boring also... 
take take take picture :D

Yeah!!!
almost reach SG.Chua >.<



Today very tired on the training in school
Tomorrow got exam too >.<
sleep well 
Good Night at all.. :)

No comments: