Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thats all I can say (Class 5A He)

yaya
suffering me again
how can I talk more about my feeling?
in class? or you?
it is really no matter to me!
but why why why!!!
why I still care?!

I'm really care about you all my mates even you
I have been cry in a bad timing
in school
in class
in training
in home
at night
cry can solve me problem?
if can I really wish it
can I tell you all me feeling?
Do I?

Class
I really love you all
really do
pouring cool water to me very time
I still can tell you that I can strut it all
and gladness to do duty every day

class teacher
they are all good and best teacher
but some of them are not going to respect them
remember one thing!
teacher never give up to all of you

class leader
I always be trusted you
always be!
I know that some day you can lead us to a highest level!
and let us proud of you

my all dear "卫生股长"
where are you all?
your faith
your promise
your duty
where is it?
Come on!

That day all of you willing to be my assistant
I was glad!
but now?
That duty confirm pages how many of you is truly record it?
just tick and tick and tick than give it back to me

the sad case is
I got a really big heart to serve this class until the end of the year,
but some buddy are pouring cool water to me

So let me ask you a question
To live as proud you class or just like a dead zombie and haven't personal mind to follow yourself?
think about it! 5A HE

No comments: