Saturday, February 05, 2011

non-title

just English again
hm...
my Chinese New Year more fun than last year
last night I was drunk many beer and play "Mah Jong" with friend until 3pm
all those friend are my parent friend son
I'm happy in that night
play a round and a round Mah Jong !
drink a can and a can and a can beer !
but in my mind was upset

Why?

I try to let myself drink a lot of beer and forget you
or just don't think about anything of you !
still can't forget !
I just feel myself so fake !
I keep thinking how do we walk together again ?
how do we fall in love together again ?
I do anything for you !
No retaliation !
All for you !
My life !
My time !
My youth !

You said you can colour my heart 
when my heart getting darker
you can colour it be colourful, even beautiful
and now
I no need your care about me
your sympathy
your concern
your attention

for me you just an angle and devil
that keep giving me hope always and try to crumb it again and again ?
FINE !
I already accustomed the heart breaking feel
when school
Be silence to each other even my best friend
because I don't know how to cover my emotion
I afraid offend them
so I choose to silence
the more I silence the more I learn and the more I happy
quite strange for me huh ?
Aquarius always keep the secret well  :D

when study writing composition
I always can write about you
no matter Chinese or English
also can wrote my feeling all about you
I care you the most the most I hurt 
but you know I really care about you all the time ?
I not going to support you
I just want to take care about you
If it could be 
I wish I can be your lover again

No comments: