Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thats all I can say (To You)

How sad can I wrote it?
how far are you?
how far are we?

loving you all the time
missing you all the time
caring you all the time

just like Bruno Mars sing it
"gave you all my love"
"you toss it in to trash"
"you toss it in to trash you did"
"to give me all your love is all I ever ask"
"what you don't understand is I catch a Grenade for ya"
ya
my feeling wrote it on his song

you said you don't want to listen about my painful feelings
why?
you scare it?
afraid it?


every day every night
missing you thinking you
my mind all of you!

seeing movie
crying in timing
just can I know what happen about me
"I love you" saying again?
to you?
AH...
thats not work to you, I think so

Reject mine, accept others that your style right?
just on your mind thats you are resist me
in your mind is you and me are impossible
why can you break this out?
I love you thats just enough
but now you just tell me you dislike talk to me?

I thought we are happy all the time in hand phone talking
enjoy the time
I seeing hope coming though to me

hurt?
this word not going to effect me
my heart was getting more and more scar for you
but you really care for it?

CARE?
of you?
at some time in the past I already have
now?
I "wish" to came again

No comments: